Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blog Assingment # 3

Bush's article left a lasting impression on me. I think it's so interesting that Bush's ideas are so previlant today. I think this is one of the major reasons there is a World Wide Web today. As well as hus creation of the memex, it's obvious that this guy knew what was going to happen because it's already here and happening. I think the idea of hypertext is one the best things to ever happen, and i know that Mr Greenberg thinks it's the best invention in the 21st century. I think that the hyperlink made it so everything is right at your finger tips which makes everything easier to access. But in a bigger realm i think this changes how we think about the world and things we do. I think that there are no beginnings and endings but just a constant of messages circulating around that people use.

No comments:

Post a Comment